Liquid shampoos contain 80% to 90% of water. By removing water from our formula, we do not need to use plastic packaging. We also save water while manufacturing, we also reduce our carbon footprint by over 90% because The Powder Shampoo is so light to transport. 1 bottle of The Powder Shampoo = 5 bottles of liquid shampoo. Even though it is difficult and inconvenient, we will not contribute to the plastic plague.
- ☹Contains 80 - 90% Water
- ☹Uses lots of water to produce
- ☹Heavy to transport and store
- ☹Plastic Packaging - only 9% of plastic in the world is recycled.
- ☹Usually used once and thrown away
- ☹500 years to decompose (if ever)
- ☹Plastic becomes microplastics
- ☺Contains 0% water
- ☺Does not use water to produce
- ☺Light, does not contain water
- ☺Aluminium Packaging - over 80% of aluminium in the world is recycled
- ☺To be reused for life with refill pouches
- ☺Easily recycled
- ☺Does not become microplastics